Crimson Flame @ Bright Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dream i had

+2
Meowy
Nihilias
6 posters

Go down

A Dream i had Empty A Dream i had

Post by Nihilias Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:06 pm

normally the dreams i have are pretty chaotic and random, so this one wasn't really out of the ordinary. Also, im not to entirely interested in the overall theme of the dream, but the vividness of it made for an 'interesting' night.

Part I

From what i can remember of where it began, i was with a group of students in a traditional school setting, sitting outside during lunch time. I couldn't recognize any of them, but i was apparently friends with them. The three that stood out the most: this guy, handsome dark blond hair; and two girls, twins, both with long dark brown hair. One had her hair up in ponytails, and their eyes seamed to have a red-violet incandescent glow to them. They all sat close to me, obvious we were having a conversation, laughing and carrying on.. but all i could hear was the wind and the faint sound of laughter relative to the conversation.

When the bell rang, one of the girls stood up and generously reached out to help me up. I was happy and i could tell i was smiling. The dark blond haired boy waved to us and went in the other direction as we continued to our destination. Later, in class, a very non-identifiable teacher stood at the board writing something on it... i didn't pay it much attention. All i could feel was a longing to be with my friends again, and the wind in my hair. Freedom.

The class progressed rather rapidly as if it were in fast motion, till a note reached my desk. I looked over to the twins across from me, both pointing simultaneously at the note. I opened and read it, apparently knowing what had been writing and what it was about. Eventually i looked back to them enthusiastically with a smile on my face, agreeing with what had been written. And soon the class ended, and i found myself walking home with the twins, everything still silent, only the wind and faint noises. It wasn't long till we came across the dark blond haired boy again, and he had a few other boys with him. We all waved to greet each other, unsure of how i felt about the others with him... something just didn't feel right.

The walk to wherever it was we were headed seamed to last forever, that daunting feeling still lingering, it wouldn't be long till i found out what it was trying to warn me about. Eventually we came to this large house, the front yard gated, and a empty driveway. One of the twins turned to look at me, her mouth moving, but still nothing i could hear. She turned and opened the gate, leading everyone in and up to the front door. As we approached it, the door opened and a tall woman appeared, her hair shoulder length, bright blond and the same color eyes as the twins. She greeted us all warmly and welcomed us into her home.

There wasn't anything to out of the ordinary about the interior, all very normal decorations, pictures of the woman and the twins placed in very normal ways throughout their home. As we gathered in the living room, the light from outside seamed to float in through the windows, falling slowly all around. Adding more suspense to the feeling of dread that i carried with me. The conversation carried on as the twin's mother walked away and into another part of the house. Everyone looked so happy, laughing, throwing the couch pillows back and forth at each other... The twins looked to me with such happiness in their faces, suddenly they both turned to look in the direction of where their mother had walked out of the room... everything slowed down in motion, as they got up and made their way to that area of the house.

I watched as they disappeared, leaving me alone with the other boys. Turning to look over at them, they were sitting across from me on the other side of the room. The boy with the dark blond hair already making his way over to me. Nervous tension and a unsettling sense of fear is all i could feel as he sat next to me, putting his arm around me. A smirk being all i could see on his face, taller and much stronger then i was, i could only hope the twins would return soon.

Next part posted below

Last edited by Nihilias on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Nihilias
Nihilias
Torch
Torch

Back to top Go down

A Dream i had Empty Re: A Dream i had

Post by Nihilias Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:16 am

Part II

The light that came through the windows into the room, turned a dark orange and turned everything else black and white, leaving only the same color glow in the eyes of the boys. Their faces all smiling with such content, all looking at me. Through the silence i began to hear the sound of a faint drumming noise... His hand now tightening its grip on my shoulder. I looked up at him with an obvious expression of discomfort, i felt my lips moving, sure that i was trying to tell him to ease off. His finger suddenly pressed up against my lips to silence me, looking down to face me... the sound of drumming became louder, loud enough to know it was my heart i was hearing.

He moved his finger away, and tried to move in, bringing his face closer to mine. My body seized up and i couldn't move, my arms in defiance and the only part of me that seamed to act the way i felt, pushed up against his chest to push him away. I couldn't move him this way, and my hand reached for his neck in a attempt to harm him. As if he knew my intentions to try to save myself, he let loose... for a brief moment i could breath again. Time seamed to have stopped, allowing me to embrace this moment. I couldn't bring myself to look up at him, i could feel his anger radiating through me as the dark orange light enveloped me.

The light suddenly turned blood red as something from outside my field of vision crashed into the left side of my face. My eyes closed in reaction, and soon i found myself on the floor, in pain and fear, my heart racing. He grabbed my hair from behind me and pulled to lift my face from the floor. I could feel myself trying to speak, the sound of the word 'stop' making its way through my lips, but before it could his other hand covered my mouth to silence me. I tried to push myself off the floor to get away, but as i tried i found he already had me pinned. I looked to the other boys, anyone, anyone at all who could help me. They still sat there... smiling down at me, a look that told me no one would come.

Through the sound of my heart racing i could feel the sound of his voice pressing against my ear, a threat? a warning? whatever it was it stopped my tears cold in there tracks and eased my resistance. The light returned, as did the color to the room as he let off me. Picking me up to my feet just as the twins had came back in the room, was i safe? The twins ran to me, as the dark blond haired boy backed away. They looked up to me, there lips reading 'whats wrong? what happened? are you ok?' They whipped the remaining tears from my face to comfort me, and walked me to their bedroom. I looked back behind me, the dark blond haired boy looking at me with a piercing gaze warning me not to tell them what had happened.

The door to the bedroom closed, the twins looking at me, now with a look of anger. Anger that i had thought was directed at me, but as their moods and actions continued as they spoke, they knew the boys had done something. The fear in me keeping me from saying what had happened, the dark blond haired boy's gaze still fresh in my memory. Soon as my body had calmed down, my legs could no longer hold me and i fell to the ground. The twins there with me, the one with the ponytails saying something to me that i couldn't hear... but as she spoke it seamed to calm me down. Her glowing eyes removing the fear inside of me. Behind her, the light that came in through the window began to fade away as night fell. I guess that note from before during class was about a sleep over...

Their mother knocked at the door, bringing in an extra pair of blankets and a pillow for me to sleep on. I gestured in a way to thank her as she noticed i was troubled. She looked down the hallway towards the living room where the boys where with a look of anger on her face. Without closing the door to the room she made her way down the hallway towards them, i felt my heart jump in fear of what might happen. I stayed, sitting with the pillow clenched to my chest waiting... She returned with a coffee mug and a pill, handing them both to me with a smile. I accepted.

Having fallen asleep, i rolled over to find i had been laid down in one of the twin's bed, the moonlight now drifting in through the window. I sat up and looked around the dimly lit room, but i couldn't see the twins anywhere... the door to the room was cracked and i could see into the hallway. I took hold of the pillow and hugged it to my chest again, trying to keep myself from reminiscing of what had happened earlier. Everything being silent, more so now then before, told me that it was safe.

Next part posted below

Last edited by Nihilias on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Nihilias
Nihilias
Torch
Torch

Back to top Go down

Post by Meowy Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:14 am

*tense*
Meowy
Meowy
Torch
Torch

http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/weaponkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihilias Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:16 am

Part III

As i slept, i felt as though i was being suffocated... a heavy pressure holding me down. Like i was drowning in a dream within a dream. I could feel myself struggling till it eventually woke me. Something was on me, the top blanket had been pulled away. Instantly fear and memories of what happened the day before ran through me. I looked up to see who it was, tears welling up in my eyes. It was one of the twins, the one with the ponytails... i soon noticed it was still night, the moonlight giving shape to her body as she looked down at me with her glowing eyes. They were even more radiant now, practically bringing a red-violet light to things around it.

She continued to gaze down at me, i could feel myself becoming lost in her gaze. All the fear and worries were gone, warmth and comfort... happiness that it was her there instead. I couldn't move though, as i tried, nothing of me would respond. Her gaze changed slightly, her face looking as though it matured... The light that fell into the room grew brighter, giving life to the room. Showing now that she was different, her hair was catching the moonlight and shimmered a bright silver. Something, fear? anxiety? confusion?, was welling up inside of me. I wasn't comfortable anymore, why was she here?

As i tried to speak to her, she leaned her body down slowly to mine, her mouth opened and gave light to a set of fangs. Knowing now what this meant, i only had time to prepare for what she was going to do me. I could feel her breath brush my neck and ear, an unsettling sense of pleasure and exsticy washed over me... did i want this? Just as i felt her lips meet my neck, she stopped. And for the first time, viable words resounded in my ear: "Follow me"

She rolled over off of me, took my hand, and lead me towards the door. Her other sister was in the hallway, greeting me with a smile, and took my other hand. She too looked the way her other twin did. The house was different now as well, the decor was far more sophisticated and delicate. The sound of wind and distant laughter was all i could hear, reminding me of the lunch we shared back at school. It was like a dream, following the twins through the empty house, which the rooms and hallways stretched much farther then before. Leading me through doors and down staircases, the distant laughter growing louder. Eventually we came to a large red door that reached up to a high ceiling. The laughter had stopped.

The Doors opened and gave way to a beautiful indoor garden. There was no roof, nor a sky... it was just a white nothingness that the plants reached to. Towards the back end, i could see a table set and their mother sitting with a tea cup in hand, looking out to us. There was a luminous shadow, shaped like a person standing behind her a ways.. waiting.

The twins lead me down the path to them, to either side there were little ponds filled with a shimmering pink water that glistened like crystals in motion, green and blue fishes swimming through it. The plants turning as we passed, as though they were watching us. When we met at the table, their mother placed the tea cup down on a beautifully decorated ivory saucer, and looked to me. The twins found seats and waited for their mothers voice.

She mouthed some things i couldn't hear and pointed behind me. There i saw the boys from before... tangled in vines, holding them in place. As i noticed the obvious pain they were all in, i felt a hand place itself on top of my head. The twins mother looked down at me, then at the boys with a expressionless appearance. She raised her hand and snapped her fingers, the shadow that stood behind her fell into the ground. I could feel everything shake as the ground near the boys began to split and rupture.

Something started to make its way out from below them, what looked like a giant hand, drenched in blood its skin darkened and torn. Spikes and thorns piercing out through its flesh. I could only watch in horror as it grabbed each boy, and crushed them. Broken bones and silent screams filled the air around me. Their blood soaking the vines and the hand that bound them... I didn't want this.

Next Part Posted Below

Last edited by Nihilias on Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Nihilias
Nihilias
Torch
Torch

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihilias Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:39 am

This next part is a bit vague in memory, but i'll try my best.

Part IV

My hands cover my eyes now, i couldn't bare to watch anymore. Their mother holding me to her, covering my ears though it didn't help. When it stopped, and everything was quiet again, the hand retreated back into the earth. I moved my hands and stepped back away from their mother. I wasn't sure who to trust anymore, everything around me felt as though it wanted to eat me. I looked up at her, she was facing towards the door where i entered. There, standing, was a tall gray haired man, young still and had the same color eyes as the others.

He mouthed something, and their mother made a gesture. He walked over to me, bent down slightly to my level with a gentle smile. I could feel myself trusting him, though i didn't want to. As they spoke, looking down at me occasionally, i could tell what they were planning. The twins got up from their seats and hurried over to me, one grabbing hold of either arm. I felt like a meal... what happened to the happy laughter? The safe feeling of freedom?

The twins let go of me, and backed away. Their mother bent down to a squat, and looked up to me with a serious expression. Her eyes telling me that they wanted to give me a choice. To become like them, or meet another fate of their choosing. The twins now angry with the conditions, as though they wished to protect me. Through the exhaustion and lack of strength to make a choice, i felt a uneasy desire to be with my friends. If i was like them, maybe the laughter would return.

As i looked back at their mother, she nodded and stood up. The tall man took a hold of me gently, and i passed out. When i awoke, i wasn't in the garden, or a house for that matter. I could make out the faint shape of crates through the fog that surrounded me. I sat up, everything was spinning... my body ached, and my eye sight wouldn't focus. Was it all just a dream, was i drugged? I could smell a faint smell of blood, so i checked myself... i seamed to be fine.

As i brushed the hair away from my face, the sound i heard was enough to sober me up fast enough to focus on where it came from... or what made it. The aching feeling in my body was gone, spare the kink in my neck. In front of me, not to far away, a large ominous figure stood. I could feel its hatred and anger piercing through me, and before i knew it, I was on my feet. It lurched forward and made the same sound i heard before, its vibration shook me, i couldn't move.

Its movement was fast, but slow for some reason. I tried to scream, but instead my body reacted on its own. Its massive hand reached to me with death in its furious eyes, my body moved me out of its way faster then i could blink. However, just as fast, it swung its other massive arm, and its forearm crashed into my side. I could feel the air leave me, as i watched myself fly away from it. I felt myself begin to loose consciousness, then arms wrapped around me, placing me back to the ground. I could feel myself breath again, and as soon enough, the creature was almost already on top of me.

It reached to me again before i could stand, the fog around me turned a light blueish color and time almost stood still. Its motions slowed to a crawl as an overwhelming emotion of anger and revenge washed over me. I reached out to its hand, grabbing it by the thumb and wrist and with everything in me, spun the behemoth around. Sending it into the crates behind me. I watched in slow motion as the crates fell, and a gratifying look of surprise replaced the anger in the monsters face. My body lunged itself towards it again, telling me to accept this moment. But before i reached the creature... everything went black again.

That's when i woke up, and said "Son of a BITCH!!"

Thank you all for reading this ^^ sorry if my grammar sucked, and im sure parts were missing in the story. I tried my best to remember what all happened.
Nihilias
Nihilias
Torch
Torch

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonieD Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:34 am

*amazed* wow that was a great dream, Nihi.. I never can remember my dreams >.,<
MoonieD
MoonieD
Rinne
Rinne

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihilias Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:51 am

its nice every once in a while when a vivid dream actually follows some plot and makes at least a little sense. Making you regret waking up and try so hard to fall back to sleep in hopes of continuing the dream. Then giving up, getting out of bed irritated, eat a bowl of cereal irritated, brush teeth irritated, take a shower irritated, etc irritated.... and your sure you can hear a maniacal snicker coming from the nether reaches of your mind as its there teasing you with memories of the dream throughout the day.
~_~
Nihilias
Nihilias
Torch
Torch

Back to top Go down

Post by Caan Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:26 pm

Puppy eyes Wah! Puppy eyes AWESOME! Puppy eyes Wah! Puppy eyes

Caan
Torch
Torch

Back to top Go down

Post by YumiChan Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:38 pm

dude O.O that was...awsome! i had a dream kinda like that once...but it had nothing to do with vampires xD and well it was more of a nightmare then a dream so yeah xD btw that was a really awsome dream~
YumiChan
YumiChan
Rinne
Rinne

Location : i tend to live on here talking to friends but if i'm not there i'm most likely throwing cupcakes at ppls heads =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihilias Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:27 pm

I haven't had a worth while nightmare since i was a child... id love to have one again that would scare me. Waking up in a cold panic would be so cool!~

Puppy eyes
Nihilias
Nihilias
Torch
Torch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamkamohi Mon May 10, 2010 7:39 pm

That's why I don't eat cheese before I go to bed...

Dreams with an awesomeness lvl of 9000+ could kill me!

And yeah, that is one hell of a dream! Winner laugh
I think you just broke my mind...

Kamkamohi
Rinne
Rinne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum